First Post on My New Blog





I know it has been quite a gap in my blogging but I have been busy building this new blog, which complements my new upcoming website http://www.elizabethstudio54.com/. I thought it was high time I stop trying to be cute, or unique and just be plain ole me.  Unfortunately, as of late I have noticed an extreme increase in the number of Elizabeths on the planet and when I went to set up all of my new sites I found many had beaten me to the finish line! So, we have Elizabeth's Studio 54... I thank all of you who follow me for being tolerant of my being all over the place sometimes, showing clearly that I was not really sure of what I wanted to accomplish with, well, pretty much everything!  My muse finally sat me down and gave me a stern talking to - in essence that I was not listening to her and I had better start changing that, er uhm, or else! LOL As Kermit would say it is not easy being green, I would add, "it's not easy being me"!
Well without further ado, welcome to my new blog! I hope all my followers will continue following me and find our new home comfy and as friendly as ever.  Although my blog now has the same name as my website, which I have barely started by the way, the blog will not be for the purpose of advertising. I am keeping my theme of art, new classes I find, and general writing about my life as an artist and living in the country. I hope that meets with everyone's approval?! 
I will be back with some more interesting thoughts and words in a day or two and in the meantime I have left you with some photos of one of my all time favorite road side vegetable stands ever.  So please sign up as a follower on my new blog and leave a comment or two so I know you stopped by - if you are so inclined...
Big Hugs to you all,

Comments

basketsbyrose said…
Love your new blog, and the pictures of the pumpkins. Love this time of year!
Electra said…
Congratulations Elizabeth! I'll be back!
Cortney said…
I'm here! Congratulations on the move! I love the photo's you posted in the entry, it reminds me of the New England town I grew up in. I'm glad your back and I look forward to reading more!
Linda M. said…
Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry about that deleted post. I need to slow down today. I wanted to let you know that I got your message about you moving you blog. I stopped by to follow and see what you are up to. I don't hear your music, did you decide not to add any this time or is it my goofy internet connection? I'm on my way over to visit your website now. Have a great day!
basketsbyrose said…
Good to hear from you, and I'm enjoying your new blog.
I have just popped in to say 'Hi'. Love the images of the vegetable shop and pumpkins.