A New Challenge to Further Our Growth


Out and about blog hopping I found this wonderful challenge over at "A Southern Daydreamer Reads." The challenge began on Sept.22, 2010 and ends on Dec. 20, 2010.  If you are looking for a way to get more reading in here is a wonderful chance. You simply make up your list of books to read between now and Dec. 20th, put up a post and link back to Susan's blog and start your reading list! Easy, peasey!! Yeah, I know except for keeping up with the reading part...LOL

So without further pomp and circumstance here is my list:
  1. Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes (sequel to Under the Tuscan Sun)
  2. Coyote: Seeking the Hunter in our Midst by Catherine Reid
  3. Writing to Change the World by Mary Pipher
  4. The Sound of Paper: Starting from Scratch by Julia Cameron
  5. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
  6. The Help by Katheryn Stockett
  7. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary by David Sedaris
Why not hop on over and join in and get some reading back into your vocabulary!
Hugs,

Comments

Great list Beth..I have added you to the list! Now all I need is some time to read!
Cortney said…
Yay, you joined in too! I alwasy love a good reading challenge, it is so motivating. I can't wait to see the progress we make on our lists!
carole brungar said…
Gosh wish I had more time to read!!
I'm doing the Fall Reading Challenge at A Southern Daydreamer Reads too.

I just finished The Thirteenth Tale - LOVED IT and The Help is on my list too...after the one I'm on now.

Enjoy your fall reading!
Beth said…
Yeah Laura, I am reading, as usual, several books at once so hopefully I will finish some of them before our deadline. If not they get moved to the spring reading challenge along with some more titles...LOL This is fun because it is not pressured, just a challenge to yourself to get some more reading time in.
Hugs everybody,
Beth