An Art School Above All the Rest...



Hi All, hope the beginning of fall is finding everyone well, busy creating art and happy?! I have been meaning to put up this post for some time so here we go. I just have to tell you about an absolutely wonderful art teacher whom many of you may already be familiar with, Suzi Blu. If not you need to get over to her site and sign up for a class with her http://www.alovelydream.com/site/Workshops.html.

OK, you are thinking what is so unique about this one? Well, I will tell you...first she is a great instructor, lots of fun, interesting and filled with an energy to create art that goes unrivaled by anyone I have yet to meet! You learn tons from her classes, which by the way are amazingly inexpensive for what you get. You are taught to explore and experiment because she explores and experiments right along with you on the videos! Suzi has so much energy for making art that is quite simply contagious...you come out the other side with beautiful art you have made, yes, and can sell...that is kind of the point with taking classes isn't it? To learn techniques and gain skill and then to be able to sell it, well anyway, for a lot of us that is part of the point. Of course we all want to make beautiful art to show the world and make it a brighter place to live but selling a piece or two doesn't hurt either.

Oh, and did I mention - with Suzi Blu you get to download and keep your videos for the class for your use forever - no, there is no extra fee! Suzi gives you your videos included in the modest price of the class! OH MY GOSH - it does not get any better than this gang! Please, please, please, if you have not yet experienced Suzi and her art you just have to get over there and try it out. You will not regret it!!! 
So, what are you waiting for?
Hugs,

Comments

Cortney said…
I love the new header, it was the first thing I noticed when I popped over today. I'll have to check out her classes, you really did a great job talking about her. I love the first card at the top. I'm not ussually a pink person, but I love the details at the bottom of that peice.
suzi blu said…
Yay! Beautiful blog and lovely post thank you! xo