Help the Planet - Yup I am One of "Those" People

Hi all, this is just a quick blurb about an not so quick fix for mother earth. The group is working in affiliation with National Arbor Day Foundation and if you blog about it and add their button on your sidebar the group will plant a tree to help reverse the dangerous carbon emissions we are all (well, almost all) are fighting against in our attempts to help heal Gaia. Simple as that ... how about joining in - it is painless, takes just a couple of minutes and helps heaps! This is the group is called: "My Blog is Carbon Neutral" at http://www.kaufda.de/umwelt/carbon-neutral/how-you-can-join/  You can get the button for your sidebar from their site.

Hope everyone is having a marvelous fall and starting to think about getting ready for the upcoming holiday season!
Hugs to you all...

(yeah, this Elizabeth thing is not working out too well, as I feared lots of folks keep trying to make me a Liz - I am so not a Liz, hmmmm, or am I and should just give in to the facts of life!) - what do you all think?

Comments

Cortney said…
That is such an easy way to help plant a tree. Thanks for sharing!
deborahspalette said…
Hi, I am a new follower from www.artnsoulbydeborah.com I hope you'll consider droping by and following me Too!
From your choice of art that you purchased from me, it seems that you are a very romantic person at heart and therefore....I would say you are most assuredly an....Elisabeth. Liz would just not do! Am I right or not?
Linda M. said…
Hi Beth, I visited the other day but I'm having internet connection problems. The comment I made never was posted. I just stopped to say hello and check out the "Help The Planet" Post. I also commented on your name dilemma. I think of you as Beth but I do like Elizabeth also. My daughter's name is Elizabeth too and she has the same problem. Have a wonderful Autumn day ElizaBeth!