Yet Another New Look - You All Must Think I am Completely Fickle!

I have honestly lost track of how many times I have changed the look of my blog since I moved over to Elizabeth's Studio! I do admit to getting bored easily, which is why working in mixed media is great for me, can't get bored - just too much diversity LOL. I also am guilty of liking more than one style/genre so I tend to be all over the place sometimes...I just want to try everything afraid I will miss out on something if I don't...been that way ever since I was little...

I thought you might get a laugh out of these pictures of Raphael as he was helping me with package management the other day in my studio. You can see how small the box he is sitting in - well somehow he managed to curl up and take a nap in that box. The places kitties can fit into never ceases to amaze me!

I just want to let you all know that next week, as
most of us will be busy with family, cooking and visiting I will try to post at the beginning of the week but on Friday I will be driving down to NYC with hubby to visit with his sister for the weekend, returning on Monday November 29. Not sure how much time will be spent in the city proper but I will take my camera just in case...

Well, hope you all approve of the new look, again !

Much love and hugs, oh and soon you will be seeing me posting some of my art...

Comments

Cortney said…
Too cute. I always seem to forget that you live in NH where I was born. I hope when the snow comes this year you'll share plenty of photo's-I still miss NH after 11 years, especially at the holidays.
Maggie R said…
Happy Thanksgiving Beth,
No snow here in Southern Ontario yet! How about you?
I caught your address from Carole's Journal Blog.
I haven't quite finished mine. I need a bookmark and a cover but I have had other things to do.!!!!!!!
Now I am going to have a look at your blog.
Thanks
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Electra said…
Hah! I found you! You emailed me a while back, but I couldn't contact you through your blog, for some reason, it was closed to me. I finally remembered your blog addy. At any rate, how about your email me and we'll have a real conversation? vegginout1@shaw.ca