Whew, life just flies by...





It is really hard to believe it is almost the middle of December, YIKES! Where does the time go? You read a "few" emails, check out some blogs you follow, read how busy everyone else is, do some errands and Poof, the day is gone. I thought when I stopped working out in the "real" world I would get all kinds of things done but instead it seems I am getting less done. My husband says I need to discipline myself and make up a schedule, eek... that is truly a scary thought LOL.

OK, no more whining..."get your big girl panties on and pull yourself together! (that was Ely, my muse speaking - isn't she simply elegant in her wording?!)" So what in the heck have I done for the last few weeks while leaving you all to total silence from "Beth-land." Darn good question, hmmmm well I finally finished a book I have been working on for some time now, OK, I just decided after looking at the pictures above it is not quite done, I think it needs some more something - perhaps...tags, yeah that's it, more tags...

More exciting though is I have my website up and running (yes, mostly because I have an awesome webmaster (Kim at http://www.artbiz.ca/) to run crying to every time something goes wrong), which is often - LOL Now all I need to do is get some art made to put up on the site...hmmm, seems I am always saying that -What is my PROBLEMO with finishing art projects? GEEZ! Well, back to the story at hand - I would love to have you all - someone - anyone?! visit it sometime this century LOL: it is, wait for it...www.elizabethstudio54.com Big surprise huh?!

I think someone spiked that eggnog I had a little while ago...probably Ely when I wasn't looking.

Anyhow, I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas is coming to completion with their shopping and gift wrapping and having a fabulous time baking and creating lovely handmade presents!
Remember, Santa IS watching...
Big Hugs and Happy Holidays


Comments