It's Shadow Shot Sunday Again - #156

Hi All, it is Sunday morning in Australia again and time for my weekly, well, almost weekly posting of my sunday shadow shot. I still haven't strayed far from home to find shadows since my house seems to be full of them! This is one of my favorite shadows that I get to enjoy every sunny afternoon...it is the sun streaming through my front door casting the window panes and the wreath of the season from my outer door (you enter my house through a mud room so there are two doors to pop through before entering. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Comments

EG Wow said…
It's a lovely shadow and I suspect you have a beautiful front door. :)
Sylvia K said…
Oh, I love your wreath shadow shot! How welcoming it looks! Hope you have a lovely day, Beth! Thanks for your visit/comment!! Always appreciated!

Sylvia
It is so satisfying to have such lovely shadows in your home - don't you think? Something peaceful to look at while the world wizzes by!!
Rossylalah said…
Morning Beth (from Australia) lovely welcoming shot. The first one I have visited this morning. I can imagine its a favorite spot for one of the pets (if you have any).
Rossylalah said…
Footnote: Ha! scrolling down to some of you earlier shots I do see you have a fur baby!
shopannies said…
with a shadow like that I can only imagine your front door being grand come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
chubskulit said…
Gorgeous!

Shadows at my page, have a blessed Sunday!
Paula Scott said…
Isn't life grand to have such wonderful treats right there at home? Lovely shadow!