Awesome Technique

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the women's only Ning artist site www.milliande.ning.com but if you aren't you should go over and have a look around and maybe even join. Milliande is fabulous and there is always tons of stuff going on. This is not a class for fee type of Ning but rather a large community of female artists getting together and sharing their art. Tons of free videos on amazingly creative techniques...as a matter of fact Milliande's site is where the following clip came from. Wyanne (www.wyanne.com) is an artist living and working down in Florida (well, down from where I am here in New England) and I just had to share this techniques video with you all so...


I hope you enjoy this as much as I did...tons of ideas came to my mind for projects using this technique!
Have fun!
Ciao,
Beth

Comments

Jules Woolford said…
I am a member of her Facebook group Beth, but more of a 'lurker'! Thanks for sharing this. I would love to try more mixed media techniques, but it is not easy to get hold of supplies like resins in the UK.