Etsy Cottage Style - Cottage Colors Party!


Todays post is for the Cottage Colors Party over at Etsy Cottage Style - what are they celebrating? They are sending the patriotic month of July off with a bang! So, if you want to see some pretty, sparkling good ole red, white and blue why not hop on over, or better yet join in the fun!  I just finished running around my house with my camera looking high and low for red, white and blue and I am shocked to say that a shopping trip is in order! Any excuse for shopping works for me...giggle, but I did manage to muster up a few things.  I hope you enjoy them....

What would a country cottage be without a chicken or two. My favorite chicken, well,
she has to be my favorite since she is my only one LOL,
 and one of my many white pitchers, I just love white, err,
OK, except when it is in the form of way too many snowflakes!

Can never get enough of cobalt blue, yes a shopping trip is definitely in order!

Beverage anyone, a nice red, white and blue bottle of Italian sparkling spring water, yummmm

And why not relax with that sparkling water out on the porch
 relaxing in my rocker with my feet up watching the end of a glorious summer's day!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your summer!


Photobucket

Comments

Your porch is amazing!! I'm moving it! LOL
*hugs*deb
Melody said…
Hi Beth! So glad you joined us for the party. I love your porch! It's so inviting.
Hi Beth! I love your cobalt blue! Such a beautiful color! Hugs Marilou
Debbi said…
Gee, I could relax on your porch! How inviting too. Love your treasures, and that little chicken is sooooo cute no wonder he is your fave!
Electra said…
Gorgeous photographs, Beth!
Mrs.Kwitty said…
Cute stuff...but I have to suggest you get yourself another little chicken when you get out on that shopping spree....they don't like to be alone and can cause all kinds of mischief when you're not looking!
Thanks for sharing your goodies, it was a fun post.
Smiles, Karen
Karin Bartimole said…
Hi Beth, I love your adorable chicken :) and you've really created a cozy and inviting setting. I want to curl right up in your chair and join you for a glass of that water and a nice chat!
Thanks for your visit earlier - i' m glad you came by, Karin
Mary C. Nasser said…
Beautiful porch photographs! ♥

So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html
HI BETH , I COME FROM GREECE AND I LOVE PORCHS WITH THESE COLORS LIKE YOURS . SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH . I HOPE TO MEET YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!