Where Did Fall Go?

Yes, yes, I knew we were under a winter storm warning and the predictions were not exactly pretty, especially considering it is still October... it is still October isn't it? I didn't fall into some deep Sleeping Beauty slumber that gave me the illusion I was awake whilst all along I was really sleeping? Precious time ticking away - just enough to allow Winter Goddess to get dressed in her magnificent gowns of silvery-whites sparkling with those fabulous blue/white diamonds and tuck Fall Goddess into her soft radiant multicolored bed of leaves to slumber away for another year?

No, no, OK get a grip on yourself girl...make yourself a nice hot caramel latte, and sip it slowly...
I would have sworn that my driveway was outside this very door just a few short hours ago, well OK, it was last evening but still...! Rubbing my eyes while trying to refocus, I run through the living room toward our enclosed porch and......Arghhhhhh... the image is there in my head again!

Only one thing left to do to wake myself from this apparent dream ... opening the french doors to the porch I gently step out into the brilliant sunlight and ... and.... oh dear my back steps from the porch appear to be missing...




Hmmmmm, running back to my front door figuring I should check once more to make sure I was not transported to some mystical magical place by witches or elves or fairies in the night...after all Halloween is tomorrow... but no... copper cat still guarding my front door...







Stepping back to get a better view...check...definitely my front door...


No Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore...this is New Hampshire! Happy Halloween to one and All!!!

Photobucket



Comments

Isn't too orly for all that snow ? Good weather though, to stay in the studio! :)
Enjoy it, it's so pretty and Raphael seems to be very confy too.
Hugs to you my friend,
♥☼
ShabbyChicShaz said…
Wow, that's not just a sprinkling, that looks like the real thing. And yet here it is still unseasonably warm weather. Enjoy your snow and your Halloween! x