Balance and Art and Life...

Happy Holidays
holidays Orkut Scraps, Glitter Graphics


I haven't posted for a while but I have been adding lots of fabulous links on my sidebar for upcoming classes and challenges for 2012. Now I am not usually one to think much about the new year and plans for it, I just kind of go with the flow.

This year is apparently going to be different as my muse has had me out and about in Blogland looking at all manner of new things. Surfing blogs is also one of my distractions when I am feeling stuck, and lately I have been feeling terribly stuck ...you name it and I am feeling stuck about it! Some things relate to recent health issues of learning to live with fibromyalgia, the no indicator thing to help me know if it is going to be a good or bad day, and just last month finding out that I am border line diabetic = big change in diet...YIKES! "What do you mean no more chocolate?" *Sigh* I guess no surprise that I am not feeling in balance with my art either!

I am very aware that everything is interconnected and maybe that's why I have been out in Blogland searching... and
low and behold I almost tripped over my own feet I stopped so fast at this fabulous yogini artist's blog called Dirty Footprints Studio, and the free course she offers called "Total Allignment." Now, I have been feeling so out of balance that I even fought with myself about watching the first video in the 6 video class but oh my gosh I am sooooo glad I did!  It is just the thing to get you started back on the path to inner balance... I kid you not! There are other courses as well that go more in depth but for a quick jumpstart the freebie at least gets you moving again! I do hope you will take a look for yourself.

So, my sweet friends and followers, since I cannot send you each an individual holiday gift my holiday present to you is all the wonderful creative links for 2012 now residing on my sidebar.  Most focus heavily on YOU, your'e inner being, happiness, and yes, balance. I hope you will find use for some as you begin travelling you're path for 2012...

Photobucket

Comments

No more chocolate? Yikes, that's going to be rough, but definately worth it girlfriend! Putting ourselves first is very hard, but you seem to be on the right track which will hopefully lead to feeling better & also more art therapy :o)
Rosietoes said…
Hi Elisabet. Thank you for your lovely encouraging comment on my blog today. You have made my week. :)
I'm a fibro sufferer too and it's not a lot of fun I know. I hope that you find a good coping mechanism that will give you a measure of relief. :)
You have a super attitude and an outgoing spirit and that is a great help. Take care, have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
I look forward to hearing from you in 2012.

Edna x x x