Get Hippity with Ippity Blog Challenge #13 - "Hearts"


Hi all my bloggy friends! Well, today is my official debut as a Design Team member over at Get Hippity with Ippity stamps (by Unity) Challenge Blog, and need I say that I am as happy as a kid in a candy store!

The entries so far are fabulous and I am really enjoying all the creativity!! Follow this link to the rules on how to enter, easey peasy, honest! Bring some friends along to enter as well and you all will have a chance at the challenge prize. Er, did I hear prize? Yes you did, if you are the lucky winner you can pick any stamp set from Aletha Jane's shop. If you are the lucky winner we will be in touch to let you know what to do to collect your prize.
If you are not familiar with Ippity stamps by Unity you are in for a treat, you are getting a lot of bang for the price as well as quality and fab stamp designs! I promise you will reach for these stamps over and over! (And no I wasn't paid or asked to say that - I just recognize quality when I see it!)


I am sharing my little piece of inspiration for our current challenge #13 - Hearts!! Yes that's right, hearts, hearts and more hearts, well, one heart would be enough but the more the merrier I always say but it's all up to you!  (To get to the current challenge simply click on this link).
For my inspiration card I decided to keep it clean and simple, something I am not accustomed to doing but I am actually quite happy with it! Who knew?! LOL

Supplies I used:



Inks: StazOn "jet black"; Ranger Distress Ink pumice stone; ColorBox "daffodil; Studio g VP0019
Accessories: stencil -"mini chicken wire" by The Crafter's Workshop; "Recollections" paper flowers; colored pencil "ColorRay" in crimson.

All these wonderful sets can be found at Aletha's Ippity Sales blog. We'd also love for you to join our group at The Crafter's Cafe!! We have an extra challenge there for using Ippity stamps each month. Check us out here!!


Photobucket

Comments

Hi Beth! Your first official post is perfect, as is your card art! Thanks so much for joining our team! We are so going to enjoy having you.
The Card Maker said…
Hi, Beth! I love your site! Your work is lovely! I found you at Crafter's Cafe and am now following you! Congratulation on joining the GHWI DT!!
Kristina said…
Beth,
Beautiful card! I just love that set.And every time I see I ask my self why don't I have it yet? LOL! Welcome to GHWI! Im now following you!
Peace,
Kristy
DT GHWI
Rhonda Miller said…
Ooo, I just love your card. TFS.
Romeo said…
Happy as a kid in a candy store? Hmmmm, is this anything like finding a giant bed of catnip outside???? Just wondering....conCATulations Ms. E! So Raphael and I would like to know when to expect the Raphael and Romeo stamp line....just asking ;)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Purrs!

Romeo and "her"
Rona said…
This is gorgeous!! So glad you played along with the Ippity Challenge Blog.