This Week's Challenge Over at Outlawz - Hearts and Sentiment

Hi All, this post is coming a bit late in the day as I was busy with design team things earlier. I discovered this new Ning site "The Outlawz." It is a fun filled site with lots of groups and swaps, challenges and more, and we certainly can't have too much of that!!  I joined up with the group called Greeting Cards, which has a new challenge every Monday. I thought I would share with you my card made for this week's card challenge - "Hearts and Sentiments"






Supplies Used:
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye "Totally Girl Collection"; solids cardstock from American Crafts
Paper flowers: mini roses from iamroses.com
Recollections 3mm flat back pearls in ivory
Spellbinders Dies: Labels Two and Parisian Motifs
Acrylic stamps: Inkadinkadoo "Love" and scroll from the mini set "Soul Mates"
Fiskars shell punch

Photobucket

Comments