Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge 15 - Music

Hi my bloggy friends! Today I get to feature my project created for the current challenge going on over at Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge Blog with the theme of Music. Music is such a diverse subject that I was really hard pressed on deciding what direction to go...all I knew for sure was I was going to get up to my elbows in ink using my new Ippity set, Music of My Heart.


With dreams of spring in my mind (remember, I live in NH so spring is not imminent) I wanted to work with some soft colors. I was also in the mood for layers and texture so after dragging half my paper stash out I settled on a 6x6 pad by Crate Paper called "Paper Heart Collection." After much fussing and fiddling here is how my project turned out... outside and inside...



Supplies Used:
DP - Crate Paper 6x6 "Paper Heart Collection"; Bazzil solid cardstock; Recollections solid cardstock
Stamps - Ippity by Unity "Music of My Heart"
Accessories - Spellbinders Labels Four small; Iamroses.com paper flowers; Martha Stewart hydrangea border punch; Cuttlebug sheet music embossing folder; vintage lace; flatback ivory pearls from wholesale vendor; Scrapbook Adhesive 3D foam 1/4" squares

Photobucket

Comments

LilyPinkScraps said…
Loving this - well worth all the fussing and fiddling :)
Emily Keaton said…
What a lovely, cheery card! That's a great way to incorporate music--and the inside of your card is just as pretty as the outside!!
Julia said…
Hello Beth, I absolutely adore this card! You are way too creative! :) I've passed along a blog award to you! Hop on over to my blog to see: http://paperandscrapscreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html
Hugs,
Julia