Stamp n Doodle "Food and Drink" blog challenge

Hi my bloggy friends. Well, a little news, I don't believe I told you but I have been accepted to another design team - it's called Stamp n Doodle and they have a new challenge every week. Please do stop over and play with us, it will be lots of fun and of course there is always the winning goodies part!!! 

Stamp n Doodle is a wonderful stamp company that makes both digital and rubber stamps, and I might add, some pretty fab designs, make sure to stop over and visit the shop.

Geez, I almost forgot, Stamp n Doodle also has a separate DT just for making tutorials!!! I know, how fabulous is that? You must take a look - there are some pretty cool tutorials...

As I just started on the team I didn't make it in time for the current challenge, which ends tomorrow at 11:59 EST. It most likely won't show up under the DT inspiration samples on the blog's front page but I thought you might enjoy seeing what I came up with and see the neat stamps they have...

You still have time to enter a card, it is an easey peasey theme called "Food and Drink" and if you happen to have one of their stamps great but it is not required...so why not whip a card up, err, no pun intended, lol and enter this challenge?!



If you click on the image of my card you will be able to see the details much better, my blog has a rather narrow center section and I just haven't had time to go in and play around with the HTML, eeek!!! Well, I have some deadlines to start working on so I am off to the studio...

Photobucket

Comments

Anne-Marie said…
Your card is fantastic, really nice.

Anne-Marie x x
Tralasong said…
Card is very cute!
melissac said…
Congrats on making the Stamp N Doodle team!! I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!! Great card!! Love the new blog look too!!