Crafter's Cafe Challenge "Ribbons and Lace"

Hi my bloggy friends! Today begins week 3 of our challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog using ribbons and/or lace. We would love to have you join in the fun by making your own project to show off your talent, so don't be shy come on over...

This month's sponsor is providing a $10.00
gift certificate to use in her shop Digital Delights

I used one of our generous sponsor's adorable digi images that she provided our DT to play with and I think you will agree it is cute, cute, cute.

So, come on get crafting...you have until March 31st to enter our challenge and have a chance to win some digi goodies!
Supplies Used:
  • DP - American Crafts textured white cardstock; Fancy Pants Designs "Fancy Free Collection;" Recollections solid cardstock;
  • Accessories - Recollections paper flowers; Recollections ribbon; aqua flatback 4mm pearls wholesale vendor; Spectrum Noir artist markers BP6;BP2;CG2;DG2; 24; 33
thanks for bunches for stopping by...

Comments

Chana said…
Hi, Beth! I just love your card! I missed that image...so adorable!
I love your owl and your coloring. Thanks for sharing your talent, my friend.
Marjo said…
Adorable Beth, I missed this image too...lol

hugs, Marjo
Pretty! Love Your Cards! Hugs,Tee
Claire Newcombe said…
Beautiful use of colours Beth, and a lovely image too.

Claire xx