Crafting by Designs Blog Hop!

Hi my bloggy friends! Today over at Crafting by Designs the "Wings and Blooms" blog hop begins. It runs all weekend ending Monday March 19th 11:59 PM EDT.  The winner will be announced on Tuesday March 20th.
You should have arrived here from Suzanne's Beauty and Blessings Blog 
if you didn't arrive from Suzanne's blog you might want to go back and start at the beginning at
Doris at Moms Been Scrappin or back over at Crafting by Designs where the complete list of participating blogs is at.
There is going to be a prize package of goodies at the end, which will be awarded to one lucky winner - but you must make sure you leave a comment and your email information at each blog you stop at. Everyone's comments will be combined from all of our blogs at the end and the random number thingy will pick one lucky winner - so the more blogs you leave a comment on the greater your chance of winning! Only one comment per blog, please - duplicates will be removed.
If you wish to play along and make your own project using "Wings and Blooms" we would love to have you join Crafting by Designs (free) and then you may enter your project into the challenge going on over there. It is a great place with lots of lovely and friendly crafters ready to welcome you into the fold!
This is my little creation I made using one of Michelle Perkett's fabulous digi stamps


Your next stop is Berni at Chasing the Dream

Thanks for stopping by
and Happy Hopping!
Supplies Used:
  • DP - Recollections solid color cardstock; American Crafts textured white cardstock; My Mind's Eye "Totally Girl;"
  • Accessories - Recollections paper flowers; gems from stash; flatback aqua pearl from wholesale vendor; Spectrum Noir artist markers #33, 38, 37, 68, 65, DR3,TB1,DG4, 3, true black, Copic E003.


Comments

Miss Sue said…
Beth - I have awarded you the Liebster award, you can go to my blog to grab it.

Hugs!
Suzanne Russell said…
I love your fairy! She is such a fun take on the challenge today. Beautiful colors, too.
Tammart Designs said…
Such a beautiful card, the colors are amazing!
Gwen said…
Your card and coloring are so pretty! What a happy fairy to bring spring into our Hop!!
Gloria Sauve said…
Wow, great interpretation of the Wings and Blooms theme! Really well done!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Gloria
Oh-so-gorgeous Beth!! Beautiful coloring, lovely colors, the whole card sings spring :) Hugs, Doris
Hello Beth, I love the fairy and all her flowers.
Berni Cuttino said…
So pretty, great image of the fairy and color.
Julia said…
This is so beautiful, I think spring looking at it!
Cindy said…
I love Michelle's digi's. What a terrific job!
Anita Kejriwal said…
So beautiful! That fairy is a stunner.
Sharon said…
Your fairy is beautiful! I love how you colored her!
Hugs,
Sharon
StampersBest said…
what a great card! cute digi image, i love the colors you used especially the dark and light pinks on the dress.
jengd said…
Lovely Beth! So springy!!
Deb Fortin said…
Oh my that fairy looks like she's up to no good. My kind of gal.
great card.
ThePurplePlace said…
Happy Friday...

As soon as I saw your card I knew it was one of Michelle's lovely designs. She has such a wonderful talent and I seem to recognize her art right away.

Nice to see your in the hop and I'm slowing making it through!!

Hope you have a lot of visitors and a lot of FUN!

Happy Spring!
Lisa
When I saw you were in the hop, I jumped up with joy! I love your card and your coloring on Michelle's image. I have so many of them that I needed your inspiration to do some coloring!
Love you my friend!
LilyPinkScraps said…
Lovely card - such a pretty fairy and beautifully done :)
Rhonda Miller said…
What a beautiful card. I love how you've colored the image. TFS.
CTgirl said…
What a lovely creation!! That image from MPS is soooo pretty, very Spring!
TFS
Rene
jusaweecatnap said…
Great techniques; so much to look at.
Elaine said…
Fantastic card I love it hugs Elaine
{Chrissie} said…
Wow, this is so goregous! I love your coloring skills!
marla said…
Very nice card. Thanks for sharing.

mghowell8@msn.com
Jessica said…
Wow, gorgeous work. Lovely spring colors on an adorable image. Great added extras, too.
Happy to be hopping along.
:O)
Jessica
strgazrblueyes22477{yahoo}
Ames Crafts said…
Your card is so cheerful it immediately made me smile. Send your flower fairy my way, I don't have a green thumb. PS: Love your St. Patty card too:) Francis Ames, amescrafts.blogspot.com
Nicole said…
Love the spring fairy Beth! Such a pretty card!