Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge #16

Good morning all my bloggy friends! Today is my DT day for inspiring everyone to go over to GHWI challenge blog and play along with us using the prescribed sketch below...easey peasey, so let's get all inky!!!




I chose stamps from the sets "Fabulous Girl" (which I just received and simply couldn't wait a minute longer to get it all inky!), and "You Deserve," both of which you can find over at my friend Aletha's shop. (I know, I know, grammer is not one of my strong points...but you know what I mean - go over to Aletha's shop and well, shop!) giggle!
"Fabulous Girl" stamp set


"You Deserve" stamp set

And, tada...my inspiration piece...aren't these sets total cuteness?! So versatile, think about all the great projects you can make with them!
Hmmm, this card would seem to imply a shopping trip is definitely in order!!!
So why not join us over at the challenge blog and enter a project for this sketch - I mean really, who can have too many Ippity stamps in their collection?! I know I can't! (giggle)
And remember, if you use an Ippity or Unity stamp you get 2 chances at winning - however, you may enter with any type of image you have - just be sure to follow the sketch! Also, after you're done posting your project there, why not add it to the March card challenge over at The Crafters' Cafe! You never know...

Supplies Used:
  • DP - My Mind's Eye "Totally Girl" collection; Recollections plain cardstock
  • Accessories - Color Box cat's eye chalk in Ruby; Iamroses paper flowers; StazOn jet black; flatback pearls from wholesale distributor; Unity-Ippity stamp sets "Fabulous Girl" and "You Deserve"
Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been up to and everyone have yourself a fabulously creative day...I love you all for being my friends...

Comments

Love this Beth! Your black and white with that touch of red, wonderful!
Hugs,
Aletha
Elaine said…
Gorgeous card Elisabet Love it Hugs Elaine