Beginning tomorrow May 1st...

Good morning my sweet bloggy friends! Hope spring is arriving at every one's homes finally... she is fighting her way here in the northeast but I have faith in her strength and expect she'll push her way through by mid-May!!! Yay!!! All too soon we will all be complaining about the heat...(giggle)!

OK, for the really important stuff now... tomorrow - May 1st begins my May Giveaway. At the end of May I will be giving away a fabulous scrapbooking software and paper art program in conjunction with my fab sponsor

My Memories is generously providing me with a full version copy of their most recent release of the My Memories Suite 3 Scrapbooking (and so much more) software program to give away to one of my lucky followers!!! Squeal! How fabulous is that?!

Come back over to my blog tomorrow - Tuesday May 1st, or anytime in the month of May and all the details will be posted here on how to enter and how to get more than one chance to win... I promise it is easey peasey and believe me this software is quite simply AMAZING!!!

Here are a couple of pages I made last night, my first time ever looking at and using the software...honest, see, I am not fibbing about how FABULOUS this software is...and it does so much more... you grow with the program and vice versa...How cool is that?!






So, see you all tomorrow and remember to tell your friends... come on now, we can't be selfish we have to play nice and share (for all of those who don't win the free copy I will have another treat in store but all about that tomorrow)!

Comments

Sa-weet!! What a generous prize and fantastic layouts! Will definately be back tomorrow my friend! Hugs, Doris :)