GHWI Challenge #18 - Color

Good morning all my bloggy friends! I am really excited about our new challenge over at Get Hippity with Ippity - this time we are doing a color challenge based on one of the beautiful color combinations from the fabulous Jessica of Design Seeds.  Color challenges are one of my favorite challenges - they really get that sleepy muse awake and thinking

Ready? OK, we are using a color palette called "Henna Tones," and for this challenge you must use at least two of the 5 colors from this inspiration:


For my card I used stamps from two different sets, both of which I of course love, love, love! (Nothing secret about my love affair with Ippity and Unity stamps, lol)
First I used one of the sentiments from the set  Be Brave...Branch Out


Next I used one of the stamps from the set Totally Happy


And here is what I came up with...


Lately I have become a texture and layer hound so there is plenty of
both in this card! OK, now it's your turn

Supplies Used:
DP - Me and My Big Ideas "Coastal Venice" collection; DCWV "The Performance" stack
Accessories - Ivory flatback 6mm and 4mm pearls (wholesaler); Spellbinders Labels Twenty; Fancy Tags Three; Picot Edge Ovals; Martha Stewart Deep Edge Hydrangea; LifeStyle Crafts (formerly QuickKutz) Polka Dots embossing folder; Ranger Distress ink pad in Pumice Stone.

Did you know…we have a group, Get Hippity with {ippity}/Join the Unity Community, at The Crafter’s Café? We have a monthly card game and the prize is a six (6) piece grab bag of {ippity} and/or Unity goodness. We have also started a new group, Get Hippity with {ippity}, on Facebook? Come join us and share your love of {ippity} and Unity! 

Comments

LilyPinkScraps said…
Beautiful card - love the softness of it and the depth, lovely colours :)
Tralasong said…
Love your card. And I'm SO in love with that color palette. If I weren't so busy right now I would jump on board and do the challenge too!
Beautiful card. Love the layering :-)
Hugs, Anne
Kim Dellow said…
Gorgeous make! That is one of my fav stamps! Kim
Kristina said…
I truly love this card. I think you did a great job on this!
Peace,
Kristy
Elaine said…
Hi Elisabet,what a beautiful card such lovely stamping well done
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine