Unity has a New Challenge Blog

Hi my beautiful bloggy friends...can you believe your eyes, a second post today! I was in one of those mosey around blogland moods this morning and ultimately wandered over to Unity Stamps to see what was going on. You know you can't ever ever have enough {Ippity}/Unity stamps so... Another cool treat is they have a new challenge blog so of course my ears pricked, and when I saw the color challenge for this month, (pink, green and cream) I was hooked (smile). I pulled out all of my pink and green cardstock, which I discoverd is quite considerable, along with my {Ippity}/Unity stamps and, well, several hours later here is my entry:

Beauty All Around
it's time to fly

Wish me luck...

Supplies Used:
DP - My Mind's Eye "Totally Girl," Recollections "All Girl;" American Crafts white textured cardstock;
Accessories - Ippity "Be Brave" stamp collection; Sizzix "Decorative Flourishes" set; Spellbinder's Shapeabilities "Blossom Tags and Accents;" wholesale flatback ivory 6mm pearls; Prisma colored pencils.

thanks for dropping by...

Comments

Plumrose Lane said…
Just popping in to say thanks for joining in my giveaway and good luck! I see you're using one of my post dividers for your signature ~ great idea, I just cringe when people modify my images, but then what artist doesn't.
♥Sharon
www.PlumroseLane.com
Elaine said…
Fabulous creation Beth .What a fabulous card I love this one , great colours and that image is super well done.
Hugs Elaine

I also adore all of you memory pages made with the software fabulous work Well done Hugs Elaine