Butterflizzzzzzzz

Yesterday afternoon as my hubs was out checking the mailbox he found these beauties in our driveway! All excited he came running into the house, "get your camera, hurry, hurry!" Geez Louise, not wanting to be disturbed at that particular moment while working on a painting... but he persisted and out I went camera in hand. I am so glad I did because here is what I had the chance to photograph and share with you...
As I stood there photographing more and more butterflies circled me,
 and then delicately landed to join the others. You probably can't tell but the ground is wet from rain the night before and they are drinking! I just have to get my butterfly garden in...

Ahhhhh, one of the many reasons I love living rural in the woods!

I do hope you all are enjoying your long holiday weekend if you reside in the States, and just plain enjoying your weekend if you live elsewhere!

Hugs and thanks for stopping by for a visit...

Comments

LilyPinkScraps said…
How lovely!! and how lucky to see it close-up. I would definitely get your butterfly garden done - thanks for sharing this :)
Kristina said…
This is just so awesome! I love butterflies! And nature!
If it wasn't for mosquitoes, and other biting insects I would live out side he he!
JustYolie said…
Oh that's is just so pretty...ah nature!