Get Ready for Christmas?

Morning everyone! Today I have two posts so please scroll down to see the first one as well - it's an important one!  OK, I made this card for Crafting by Design and the group "Get Ready for Christmas"... I kept this simple and only the coloring took time... as you can see

I just love this image of a skiing Grannie! I purchased her a while back from Inky Impressions,
and this is my first time using her - isn't she the absolute bee's knees?! :)
"MaMaw Skiing" by Inky Impressions


Supplies Used:
DP - Recollections folded card stock in white; Recollections white cardstock.
Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder "winter village" (that isn't it's actual name but these are
the older embossing folders where the name is not on the actual folder *sigh*);Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers in above colors; Inky Impressions digi stamp "MaMaw Skiing"; sentiment from Doodle Pantry's set "cocoa cup ants." 

Easey Peasey!

As always, Hugs and thanks for visiting...


Comments

Michelle May said…
Love it!! Skiing granny is just so fun!
LilyPinkScraps said…
Wow, you are good getting ahead with Xmas cards already!! Love the image - such a cute card :)
JustYolie said…
Hehehe, I love her pudgy cheeks!