It looks pretty sketchy to me...

Hi all my bloggy friends! Wow, here it is already hump day, only two more days to go to the weekend! Now that it is warming up that can have some significant playtime meaning... woo hoo! But I am totally off subject... today I am introducing this adorable stamp called "Something Groovy" from Unitity Ippity stamps found over at my friend Aletha's shop - oh I do wish I had a real vintage bug wagon *sigh* OK, we are still on challenge #20 "using a sketch" so this is what I finally chose to do for my little present loaded bug wagon!


Now get on over to our challenge and enter your project, you have until the end of the month but that is quickly approaching so come on over and play with us... we did the hard part already by giving you the layout, now you can do all the fun stuff, pick papers, stamps and embellishments... So, whatcha waitin' for?

Supplies Used:
DP - Prima Aurora Collection; American Crafts textured white cardstock.
Accessories - Spellbinder's Picot Edge Circles and Labels Twenty dies; Recollections ribbon; Spectrum Noir markers; Prisma artist colored pencils; 3D pop dots

Thanks for stopping by


Comments

Julia said…
I love this card!!!!
Kristina said…
Groovy card Beth! Love your take on the challenge! And I love your papers and the grays you used, great job!
Peace,
Kristy
Gina Lindsay said…
this is awesome, I love those vans, they are so much fun. Great coloring job too!