Link Up For Pink

Morning my sweet bloggy friends! Well, hopefully spring has finally arrived in all the little corners of the world that it is supposed to be in this time of year and part of the hemisphere! It is still cool here in New Hampshire but I expect it will just go straight to hot and humid as it does so often! At least it's green again!


Some exciting news here at Mossberry Cottage today.  I have been chosen to be on the first ever DT over at Link Up for Pink! If you are not yet familiar with LUFP read my LUFP page or even better drop by the Link Up for Pink blog for a visit. Although it is going to be fun making projects and meeting new people we are also working for the Pink cause! One of the most important causes we as women could ever fight against - breast cancer!


We will have monthly challenges that will run for two weeks with prizes. Everything will culminate in October - Breast Awareness Month with a giant Linky Party with pink projects and fabulous people from all over the world!

I am just so excited about being invited to be a part of this project I could squeal! Today the official announcement of our DT will be posted on our home blog so why not drop over for a visit at LUFP


Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day...


Comments

Celeste said…
Congrats!!!! Welcome to the Design Team. I can't wait to see your wonderful creations.
Celeste
JustYolie said…
I am so happy you are part of LUFP's Design Team. You are truly an AMAZING lady!
Merry said…
Congrats. Just reading your blurb over at LUFP and thought I would check out your blog.
Zeni said…
I'm so happy to be sharing this great journey with you! I know that we will have fun while contributing to a great cause!
Zeni said…
btw.. stole your little ribbon to put on my blog! :)
Sarah said…
I am really looking forward to working with you on this amazing DT :)