Loneliness comes in ones...(sometimes)

Good morning my bloggy friends. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend ... Yes, I know it's Wednesday, I am all messed up from the long weekend we just had here in the States! Anyway, today I am showing off two three different Unity/Ippity stamp sets from my friend Aletha's Ippity/Unity shop for the current challenge over at Get Hippity with Ippity - make something with a single flower and a single leaf.










Easy peasey you say? Ha! That's what I thought until I tried to make my card. I am the Queen of Layers so this was not as easy as I thought, geez Louise!!! I was finally saved by the stamp "simplify" and voila! Yes, yes, I cheated a smidge, one lonely leaf? how can I possibly make one little ole' leaf? Soooooo, I embossed the background with one of my new Spellbinders' M-Bossabilities folders called Flora thus managing to subtley sneek in a few extra leaves : ) No one will notice, will they? : )

Supplies used:
DP - Recollections white card stock; Colorbok textured white cardstock; Accessories - Spellbinders' M-Bossabilities "Flora" folder; StazOn jet black ink; Ippity/Unity stamps sets: "Bloom and Simplify;" "You Deserve;" and "Fall For You"

Hugs and thanks for stopping by...







Comments

Kristina said…
Beth,
Your card turned out stunningly beautiful! I think you used 3 stamp set though, the senti you used "Simplify" is from the new set called "Bloom & Simplify" I think you did a great job in combing stamp sets!
Peace,
Kristy
LilyPinkScraps said…
Lovely - so simple and elegant. Love the stamps you used and the embossing really adds to it :)
Céline said…
Hi Elisabeth, your card is really stunning.
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. i appreciate your french touch lol !
hugs
céline
Gina Lindsay said…
Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the embossed background.
JustYolie said…
Beth your cards are amazing, even this one, the simplicity is so PRETTY!!