"Love Ya' Mom"



Hi all my bloggy friends. Today I am sharing a mother's day card I made for CBD's 2nd challenge of the month "Love Ya' Mom." I am filling in for a dear friend who is under the weather and couldn't get her project finished in time. Feel better quickly Aletha!

I couldn't resist using my new Spellbinder's Floral Ovals set I just got as I wanted a really feminine vintagey feel to the card, and OK I have been dieing to use this set. I instantly thought pink and black, which in my mind is the epitome of feminine! (OK, I confess, my studio is pink and black!) I added in this fab French themed collage from http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/  and voila!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms around the world!


We would love to have you drop by CBD and play in our challenge - there are always some cool prizes and no requirements beyond sticking to the week's theme...cool beans!!! You have until May 31st to enter so you have plenty of time too! Oh dear me, and the prizes:

Our first sponsor this month is Ippity Stamps and our


For some great Ippity inspiration go HERE. One lucky winner will
receive an $18 shopping spree from Aletha's Ippity store HERE.
Our second great sponsor this month is Bugaboo stamps

For some Bugaboo inspiration go HERE. One lucky winner will receive
their choice of 7 digi images of your choice.
Be sure to thank our fantastic sponsors
by becoming customers!

Comments

Elaine said…
Elisabet what a stunning card and a fabulous creation , well done . Enjoy the rest of your weekend Hugs Elaine
Jennie said…
I love this card, Beth. I'm just getting into these vintage images and you've made a beautiful card that any Mom would love to receive.
Jennie xx OSAAT DT
Thanks so much Beth! Your artwork is stunning! I love pink and black.