Sketch Week Challenge #20



Morning my sweet bloggy friends. It's time for a new challenge over at Get Hippity with Ippity,  #20 to be exact, and the theme is to use the sketch below for your layout...

The winner will be chosen by the random.org thingy and the prize is ANY {ippity} set
from Aletha's {ippity} sales blog!!! Prizes don't get any better than this - total freedom to pick what you really want!!! Woo Hoo!!! So come on get those cards, mixed media, canvases, tags, scrapbook layouts and what have you and get your entry in...

I chose the Ippity set called Because of You, to work with as I wanted to make a sentimental vinatagey feel to my card and what better than two love birds?  Anyway, Because of You is one of those sets with  lots of stamps and thus lots of options, of course I didn't even scratch the surface of what one can do with this set...as you can see!
Hop over to Aletha my dear friend and Ippity Chick and browse around her {ippity} sales blog
and treat yourself to a set or two...well, you know how it goes with Ippity stamps... you want them all!




Lately I have been on a layers and texture thing, the more the better (smile), I even embossed the background paper but it is so detailed in pattern that you really miss most of the embossing (oh well, I know it's there!), and then by now I think you all know I love my flowers, comes from the days when I was a cake designer, I fell in love with making sugar flower layouts on my cakes!

Supplies Used:
DP - Prima "Eire Collection;" DCWV "Immortal Love" scrapbook stack; American Crafts textured white cardstock; Studio 8 "tis the season collection."
Accessories - Prima "Got Flowers?"; Recollections paper flowers; ivory 6mm flatback pearls wholesale distributor; Recollections ribbon; Ranger Distress Ink "pumice stone;" Colorbox cat's eye fluid chalk "glacier ice;" Spellbinders "floral ovals;" Spellbinders "M" bossabilities "garden delight."






Comments