Woo Hoo... anything goes!

Hi all my sweet bloggy friends! Today I get to show off the image, "waiting for you" from My Heart Pieces, one of the designers over at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps for the weekly challenge at OSAAT. This week the theme is "anything goes" and the prize is the digi stamp set used by the DT!


Isn't this just the cutest digi? I couldn't resist adding glitter glue to their little fairy wings and the girls hair barrette.I had so much fun coloring in each little flower and leaf, and the card just fell into place with no effort at all. These two little beings were meant to be I guess!


Please hop over to OSAAT and enter your own project if you feel like it... sometimes it is just the thing to get one's self out of a creative rut. So, I do hope to see your entries on my travels...

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments

Michelle May said…
It's beautiful! Yes indeed, I love the glitter fairy wings. Too cute!
Jules said…
Hey There,
I am finally getting back in the blogsphere and getting round to visiting everyone! What lovely things you've been doing -this is so sweet!x
Choccy said…
Such an adorable card Beth. I love the added glitter too. You can never have too much bling ;O)

Choccy xx
Hazel said…
I love this image - I'm using it in a few weeks! Beautiful card. I love the clouds. Hazel x
Josephine said…
This is so lovely!
Priyanka said…
This is the wow, wowest superb everything, and what a idea to add cloud above the swing, its totally change its look and makes it more romantic.Thank you so much for choosing my image, I am going to add this in my slide show.
Absolutly fabulous card! i love it! Judy x
LilyPinkScraps said…
That is such a cute image and I love what you've created with it :)
Hi Beth, If it is the heart border die you refer to it is a Memory Box die. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog with such a lovely comment. Judy x
Hi Beth
Gorgeous card!
Hugs Julie x