All Stitched Up...


Morning all my bloggy friends. Today begins a brand new challenge over at One Stitch At A Time and I am totally excited about featuring this great little fairy designed by the talented and eclectic Ike.

I do hope you will pop over to One Stitch At A Time and play along with us in this week's theme - 
"Stitch It, Faux or Real." 

Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps 


Make sure to pop over to get all the details on entering our challenge! 


Here is my little creation using  Ike's  digi stamp called " Fairy "...


Fussy cutting seems to have become one of my go to techniques lately... 
I think with a fussy cut raised on pop dots just makes the image... yes, I must say it... "pop" (smile)


I decided since this little fairy is so delicate that she would go wonderfully with these pastels I pulled from my  paper stash... and I think it worked quite well... don't you?


Supplies Used:
DP - My Mind's Eye "Totally Girl" paper stack; American Crafts textured white card stock; Recollections white card stock. Accessories - Memory Box "Elegant Scroll" die #98153; IamRoses pale yellow hydrangea  paper flowers; 6mm ivory flat back pearls from wholesale distributor; Prisma artist grade colored pencils; faux stitching Micron Pigma pen .01 in black; Making Memories dual tip awl and embossing tip tool. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
ATC's and Cards with Attitude - "Anything Goes" (ends Jun 29)
Crafty Ann's - "It's A Girl Thing" (ends Jun 21)
Emergency Crafters - "Butterflies, Birds or Anything with Wings" (ends Jun 21)
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - "Anything Goes" (ends Jun 29)
Fun with Shapes and More - "Summer" must include a die cut or punch (ends Jun 21)
Inspire Me Fridays - always "Anything Goes" (ends Jun 21)
Raise the Bar Challenge - "Hello Summer" (ends Jul 5)
Stampin' with the Dragon - "Anything Goes" (ends Jun 20)
Paper Crafting Journey - "Hand Colored Image" (ends Jun 19)
Southern Girls Challenge - "Things with Wings (ends Jun 19)
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - "Faux or Real Stitching" (ends Jun 24)
 

Comments

Josephine said…
Gorgeous card - love the way you've offset the background papers!
Hazel said…
It's beautiful and yes, the backing papers work beautifully with the delicate image. Hazel x
Choccy said…
Oh Beth this card is adorable ! I love what you have done with Ikes' image.

Choccy xx
CraftinGranny said…
Hi Beth, thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet comment on my blog. Your blog is so darn cute with all these little "in motion" gadgets. Love this card, the color combo, and how you've "popped" the image. Hoping to be back at it come August. I'm so missing everyone and playing in my craft room. Will be back to visit again soon. "Hugs"
This works really well, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x
fatmonica said…
I love the backing papers and the image looks great with them.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude
Jen said…
Super card so light and delicate, perfect with the image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x
Ann Whitfield said…
Fabulous card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
Abbie721 said…
Beautiful card, love the image and great colors, love the papers you have used also. Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages and ATC's With Attitude this fortnight. Abbie (Co Owner) xx
Becky said…
Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in with the cutie pie challenge.
Becky xx
JustYolie said…
What an amazing card!! The image is so pretty!