The Chariot Awaits...


Morning my sweet bloggy friends! Today I am showing off an image from one of our fabulous artists over at Scrapbook Stamp Society - Heather Valentin - the image is called "Off To A Ball"... it was released back in February before I joined the team but I just couldn't resist our little Cinderella. OK, I admit I just spent a luscious  few hours in coloring nirvana...

The image is so detailed I left the card very simple 
and let the image speak for itself and speak it does!! 
I just love Heather's images...they really are awesome to work with


And look at that tiny little slipper and all those petticoats, too cute for words. 
I guess I'm just a fairy tale kind of girl!




Supplies Used:
DP - DCWV "The French Country Stack;" American Crafts textured white card stock; 
Accessories - Prisma artist's colored pencils, Ranger Stickles "lime green;" Studio G glitter glue in burgundy and copper.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - "Girls, Girls, Girls" (ends Jul 8 1PM EST)
Hooked on Craft - "All That Glitters" (ends Jun 30)
The Squirrel and The Fox - "Make it Sparkle" (ends Jun 28)

 

Comments

Renee said…
This is beautiful Elizabeth! Cinderella never looked so good!
Hugs,
Renee
:: BlueInks :: said…
Really pretty coloring on your card. I like the background paper as well. It caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing.
Chrissy said…
Beautiful colouring Beth, love the image too, like a fairy princess, very pretty.


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.
Tammylee said…
Wow, this is beautiful! Your coloring is awesome! LOVE IT! I saw this on MIM and had to come get a better look!
Hello. I saw this Fantastic card on Make-it-Monday..Faye
Zeni said…
This is just beautiful! Your coloring is superb!
Romeo said…
Ah Prismacolors!! "She" has some of those too! LOVES those pencils and has worn out several sets over the past 25 years!!! You did a great job with this print - heck "she" initially thought you had used Copic markers! Your blending is that flawless!!! Wait a minute...did Raphael help you with this?!?!? Hmmmm.....

Hope all is well!!! Sending you both purrs!!!!

Romeo
sue law said…
I love the colours and colouring you have used, a totally dreamy feel! Wish we could get Prismas easily in the UK!! Saw your thumbnail on MIM and had to visit!
Sue
x
Cathy Lee said…
Lovely card, Beth. Adorable image and love the colors you used on her. Saw your card on MIM and had to pop over for a closer look.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
JustYolie said…
Oh my word, how gorgeous is this card!!! I love this image too!!!! FABULOUS WORK BETH!!
Tracey said…
Oh Beth, I wouldn't have been able to resist this Cinderella image either, she's divine. Thank you for sharing her with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our Make It Sparkle challenge.
Tracey
x
sarah-Jane said…
Beautiful, I love the image. I saw your card over at MIM.
Sarah-Jane xx
Dora said…
This is beautiful, love the image and colorus. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts. Hugs Dora xx