Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair...



Hi all my sweet bloggy friends. Today is my turn to show off some pink for Link Up For Pink and I have used an image I have had for some time but not yet used. Rapunzel comes from one of the fabulous sponsors for LUFP,  A Day For Daisies. I felt that Rapunzel represented something we all should embrace as we travel our individual journeys through life, and that is one of HOPE!

I chose to make a cross over card, which is a first for me. I recently discovered this style of card while I was blog hopping over at Silvie Z's amazing blog - she has a great tutorial if you want the details on making this type of card. I immediately fell in love with it because it can be used as a card as well as a little piece of art to display for others to enjoy as well. This is a substantial card so a lot of extra postage is required if you intend on mailing it to someone...but they are absolutely gorgeous and quite hard to resist! (smile)


Make sure you pop over to LUFP as today begins a new challenge...then get your supplies together and make a project to show off your pink breast cancer awareness! We would love to see your art...

Supplies Used:
DP - Nitwit digital paper kit "Cotton Candy Kisses," American Crafts textured white cardstock, Recollections solid white cardstock;
Accessories - digi stamp from ADFD; Paper flowers from Prima and Recollections; Ribbon from Recollections; MS shell border paper punch; Spellbinder's Floral Ovals die set; Spellbinder's Blossom die set; Prisma artist's grade colored pencils; flatback pearls from wholesale distributor.

Hugs and thanks for stopping for a visit...


Comments

julieprice3 said…
This is just beautiful, I love the die cuts and gorgeous image, very pretty card
Hugs julie P
Renee said…
Saw this gorgeous card on LUFP & came to check out your blog...love the music & birds singing to me as I look at your work! Actually, I'm sitting beside an open window & before I realised the birds were on your blog I kept looking outside to see what was calling! LOL I'm now a follower!
Hugs,
Renee
Gina Lindsay said…
Wow, this is so pretty!
nwilliams6 said…
This is beautiful! Love the image and the flowers.
JustYolie said…
Your card is amazing both front cover and inside!!! I just love how you colored all that hair!