Pink Swirls



Morning all my sweet peeps! I hope you all had a bearable weekend what with all these record temperatures and storms around the country. I am soooo sorry for all of you without electricity, been there done that and in the dead of a New Hampshire winter for two weeks - but no matter hot or cold no electric is the pits!

 Today is my turn to share some pink inspiration - remember if you haven't entered in Challenge #3 over at Link Up For Pink you have until July 5th! We have been enjoying ourselves visiting all of your lovely blogs and leaving you some blog love on you inspirational BCA (breast cancer awareness) projects! Please go forth and spread the word to all your friends and get them involved too... I think we all want pink to go back to standing for just our favorite color instead of the ambassador of breast cancer!

I know you want me to stop talking and get to the inspiration but first let me give you a little BCA fact, after all the better informed we are the healthier we will be and stay! 

BCA Fact:

Can a healthy diet help prevent breast cancer?

"A nutritious, low-fat diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables can help reduce the risk of developing breast cancer. A high-fat diet increases the risk because fat triggers estrogen production that can fuel tumor growth."

Today I used the image "Dress Form Swirl" that is part of the set Dress Form Trio generously donated by one of our fabulous sponsors, Crafty Pad Designs
We do hope you will pop over to  Crafty Pad Designs and check out some of the unique digital stamps she has in her shop - there are a lot of quite lovely images you are going to not want to miss out on!
I also used one of our freebies "Hope Whispers" found on the  Link Up For Pink site here 
more info on card at my blog Mossberry Cottage
I kept this card simple as I wanted the dress form to stand out with all of its pretty pink swirls (well, they were white swirls but somehow I found my pink marker in my hand and the swirls became pale pink right before my eyes...LOL!)
LUFP
I hope you have enjoyed my card this week and expect to see some more entries in our Challenge #3 before July 5th gets here, OK? OK!!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - "Girls, Girls, Girls" (ends Jul 8)
The Crafty Bloggers Network - "Anything Goes" (ends Jul 31)
Make It Monday - "Anything Goes" (ends Jul 7)
The Ribbon Girl Blog - "Girlie Card" (ends Jul 14)
Hiding in My Craft Room - "Anything Goes" (ends Jul 6)
Just Some Lines - "Clean and Simple" (ends Jul 12)
Less is More - "CAS see their blog for specifics" (ends Jul 6) (my card is entered because of the black with swirls on the dress form, and the framed sentiment - I hope it fits the criteria...)

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
what a lovely card elizabeth.

greetings karin
Beautiful card beth, well done
Mandi said…
I can kinda see your link here but unfortunately you have combined too many challenges
We only allow 5 including ours
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"
Jenn Borjeson said…
Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)
Maria Therese said…
Pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts!
Fluffles said…
A lovely card - great challenge too, Jx
Hello. I saw this fantastic card on MIM..Faye
Shirley-anne said…
love the simple card design and the dress image .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Karen C said…
This is lovely! I was just dropping in to let you know you won my blog candy from the Fred, She Said Blog Hop! Please email me at busybusyhoneybe AT yahoo.com to get your code so you can shop here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/busybusyhoneybee for 50% off!
Hugs,
Karen C
Plumrose Lane said…
Oh you are so right about that fatty diet ~ fatty breasts are like sponges for cancer too.
Love your designs they're simply darling!
♥Sharon
CraftinGranny said…
Hi Beth, Thanks so very much for stopping by and your wonderful words. It's good to be back on a slow basis for now as I've so missed everyone. Glad you are no longer smoking. I'm so proud of you!!!! I just had to try 1 on the 4th but it went out after one drag...I must be cured...LOL I love your blog and all the new ones I've been able to visit from our friendship. Thanks for sharing your talent and those of your teamies. "Hugs"
Julia said…
Beth I am absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
I saw this on Make it Monday!
These are my entries: # 129, #158, #160, #162, # 250 and #252 (Candy Alert) would love it if you could visit.
Hugs,
Julia
Maria Matter said…
so beautiful Beth!! love these colors!
hugs & blessings
Debra Pate said…
I love dress forms and it does stamd out. I saw this on Make it Monday!

Hugs,
Debra Pate
Fabulously Creative
http://debrapate.blogspot.com
And said…
Encontrei hoje o teu blog e decidi vir espreitar.
Gostei muito!


Portugal
Ribbon Girl said…
You've made a lovely card and thanks for the other information too. Many thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary G x
Zeni said…
Beautiful card and design Beth!
Rosemary said…
Phooey on Less is More, for pity's sake, unclench. LOL

Sorry, our challenge blog is not nearly as ahem...particular.

This is lovely, and so noble for the cause (my Mom is a breast cancer survivor) and getting the word out is so important to get early detection and save lives. A beautiful card, I like the swirls magically becoming pink from your pen! This is a gentle, beautiful card.