Slightly less than a mini...

Hey all my bloggy friends! Hope you all are enjoying the weekend and being creative little bees?! LOL! I've been having what seems to becoming my annual summertime computer and blog issues, well, not me having the issues but rather they seem to be having issues with me... anyway, hopefully we all have become friends again and the troubles are resolved at least until next summer, LOL!



I've been busy working on a mini album for a challenge I joined in over at a new-ish Ning site called ScrapinVintage. The challenge was really a "Challenge" capital C as we could only use:
6 pages
15 buttons
1 vintage image of a lady
4 pockets
4 tags
2 different stamps
1 stickpin
ribbon or lace on one page only
1 extra embellishment of our choice
3 flowers (only 3 flowers just about killed me - as you probably know I love my flowers) *sigh*
and it had to be held together with hinges
Oh yes, and it was to be shabby chic!

I really felt challenged with this one... only 3 flowers, OMG! Duh, guess that's why it's a challenge, lol!

So, you have already seen the front cover... now here is the rest:







 
 
 
I guess not too shabby, LOL! did I really just say that? (smile)
Hope you enjoyed the little diversion and as always...
 

Comments

Julia said…
Hi Beth!
I am absolutely in love with this mini album. Each page is a little piece of art.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs,
Julia
Elly said…
Your mini is beautiful and the front page ..omg...is stunning. Love the vintage touch.- Thanks so much visiting me and leaving such a nice comment, i really, really appreciate. Sure i follow you , too. Your *shabby chic* pictures brightend my day. Will try your receipe too, if i find out the meaning of half and half (:o)
xoxo
Renee said…
Wow Beth, this is gorgeous! I love every single page...so many great embellishments & special touches!
Hugs, Renee
Jade said…
Gorgeous work! Not shabby at all. :)
KarinsArtScrap said…
wow gorgeous vinatge card Elisabet.

greetings karin
Georgie Horn said…
I have that huge butterfly stamp and love it!!