A Storm and lots of creativity

Hi Everyone, hope all is well for those of you in the path of the storm. We are in its path but so far so good - it started raining last evening and now has picked up a bit and the winds are gusting a little more often. Otherwise it isn't too bad but it is supposed to get worse as the day progresses so it is a wait and see.

In the mean time I thought I would show you some of the things I have been working on lately since I tired of cards. There were some really quiet moments there before my muse came back from a vacation with several other friends muses and I started figuring out what was next. It seems my drawing and jewelery making muse is back so you will probably be seeing more of that over the next few months.

I made some twinkling H20's and glimmer mists and tried my hand at a mandala and I was rather excited as to how it turned out - very meditative process similar to doing zentangles and doodles.



I'm also taking a book class with my dear friend Monica Zuniga over at Hands and Heart and I have to say I thought I knew a lot about book arts but Moni showed me yet again that you can always learn something new!

 
This book is special because it is going out on a round robin in about a week. I have always wanted to participate in a book round robin... I can't wait to get it back and see what all of my fellow artist friends have created in it!
 
Well, I have some things to do around the house before the storm gets worse so I leave you with these two projects for inspiration today...
 
As always thanks for popping by for a visit ...
 
 

Comments

CG said…
Gorgeous projects!
Pam said…
Love your art pieces, and what a fun book. Have never heard of the round robin before! Hope the storm is being kind to you! We got some snow here last night from it, and still windy. Let's hope that's all we get! Take care.
Hi Beth, Love the round robin idea. It should be very exciting to see what everyone else puts in the book when you receive it back. Love this idea, have a great time! xo Pam
Ritu Dua said…
Your Mandala is absolute beauty...I love it...I am sure you are safe and sound...best wishes!
Jules said…
Hope you are safe and sound from this awful storm. Lovely work.x
Nancy McCarroll said…
Your mandalas are beautiful. Sorry it took me this long to join your site (I am on IAvenue, also).

Stay safe in this weather.
Nancy
Yvonne said…
Absolutely gorgeous, Beth!