I'm Published!!!


Hi my sweet bloggy friends. Today is a very special day, I've been published for the first time!!! One of my art cards has been published in the brand new arts and crafts magazine called "Color and Create Magazine". You have probably seen the link on my sidebar or hopefully read the post for the "art call" by the magazine looking for artists who would like to have their art featured.

My card that is currently being featured is the Christmas teddy bear fairy that I designed for Scrapbook Stamp Society. "Teddy 1" is the digi stamp I used which was created by Morgan Fitzsimmons. If you are at all familiar with Morgan's work you know the amazing talent...that talent makes it a breeze to design cards using her images!

I thought I would make a twisted easel card because well,  I had never made one before! First I went on a quest on YouTube to find some instructions - believe me, there are lots of videos over there on this technique... so I watched a few and then experimented to get the look I wanted. The dimensions I ultimately used came from SMScrapper - the specific video is http://youtube/TMbs2jG21jc.


this is the little cutie
that inspired my creation
(just click the link above if you would like to purchase her)
(note - she doesn't come colored, that's my work)




 


 

As always thanks for popping by for a visit ...
 

Comments

jengd said…
No wonder this was published Beth- it's gorgeous! Congrats!
Renee said…
Congratulations Beth...a well deserved honor!!
Hugs, Renee
How totally Adorable! Congratulations, Bethy!
Angela said…
Huge congratulations to you!!!! It's gorgeous and I hope it's the first of many to be published for you!
Good going for getting published! Very exciting news!
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's very beautiful Beth.

greetings karin
Lou Anne said…
Congratulations Beth! That's awesome news.
Electra said…
Congrats on geing published and congrats on the Inspiration Avenue gig, sweet Beth! They are blessed to have you!!
Juli Cannon said…
A much deserved publication~ that card is BEAUTIFUL.

Love your blog also! I'm glad we connected this morning. :)

Juls
Hi Beth, I love your beautiful Christmas card that is going to published, Congratulations...Now you're a star rising to the top with this kind of recognition! I love the pumpkin Latte recipes on your earlier post and plan on making this all the time...It sounds divine! I noticed you posted my "Paris Mondays" monthly french giveaway on your sidebar. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness! xo's Pam
What a thoroughly gorgeous work of card art. I adore the intricacy and deep, elegant colour palette, as well as the cuter-than-cute princess bear, too.

Thank you very much for both of your lovely blog comments today, Elisabet, it's an absolute pleasure to "meet" you. (Yes, absolutely, I'm touched that you want to link back to that post, by all means feel free to.)

♥ Jessica