Inkido DT Call

Hi Everyone! Today I have a quick little post for a spot on the design team for Inkido. I have been asked to post  5 or 6 of my favorite projects that best represent my work and style. So, please wish me luck everyone... here they are...
Mixed Media canvas 8x10

6x6 Saturated Canary design
 
Mixed Media Art Tag
 
Mixed Media Art Tag -
collaged The Circus is in Town
 
5.5 x 5.5 Mother's Day Card


To Inkido, thank you for the opportunity to apply to your design team.
To all my lovely followers, hugs as usual and thanks for popping by for a visit!
Beth

Comments

Pam said…
The best of luck for the DT! You picked some wonderful projects to showcase!
Bev said…
wish u luck lots of luck lets hope u get chosen , great work...
hugz bev
Julia said…
Beth, this are all wonderful little pieces of art!!!
Good luck my dear friend.
Hugs,
Julia
Nancy McCarroll said…
I wish you great luck, but you are a winner already!
Davi said…
Wow love all those amazing creations :)