The Silent Screen...

Hi everyone! Just popping in and posting a short little "what I'm up to" post to keep you all caught up on where I am and what I'm up to. It's the busiest time of the year for parties, family get togethers, catching up with old friends and so on and then of course all that shopping and cooking. So I offer you a brief respite for a couple of moments so you can catch your breath and fantasize about your studio :D

I'm signed up for a book swap, which I am woefully behind on but I thought I would post a couple of pages I've finished for one of the books. My theme is the Silent Screen and all those glamorous femme fatales (hmmm, sp?).  Hope you like them...they are actually one page front and back... I guess I have my work cut out for me, only 7 more pages and 4 covers to go! Slow poke me again... LOL!

 
Well, next Tuesday is it for those of you who celebrate Christmas... will you be ready?! I'm sure you will, somehow we always pull everything together at the last minute.
 
As always, hugs and thanks for popping by for a quick visit...
Beth

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
wow gorgeous creations Elisabeth.
love it.

greetings karin