Tis' The Season and All That Jazz...

Morning everyone! I hope you all are doing great at all that shopping  and getting names and gifts crossed off your lists?! I just rejoined one of my favorite design teams over at Scrapbook Stamp Society after an extended sabbatical. I thought you all might enjoy seeing my latest card using one of Sherri Baldy's designs called "Christmas Star".

For those card making friends of yours remember they might enjoy a gift certificate from the shop over at Scrapbook Stamp Society, which is stocked to the rafters with fabulous digi stamps, rubber stamps and really cool art supplies... and the best part at the shop is that there is no waiting in long lines!

But that is enough for shopping at the moment... did I actually say that out loud? Yikes!
I present to you... "Christmas Star"
 
 
Enjoy, and have a safe and happy holiday season!
As always, Hugs and thanks for popping by for a visit...
Beth
 

Comments

Pam said…
What a cute image, and card! Happy Holidays to you!
KarinsArtScrap said…
this is very beautiful Elisabeth.

greetings karin