Everything is spinning...

Update: Thanks to a bunch of great ladies I have already made enough in my supplies sale to pay off my spinning wheel as well as pay for my drum carder!!!!! Huge thanks to all my new friends that have made this happen, and huge kudos to Vicky over at http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.com/, and another new friend, Melanie! Hope you all enjoy your new toys!!!
 
I know I am going to enjoy playing with my new toys!!!

Still lots more to be added to my Etsy shop so keep checking (list below is updated as of today Friday 4/19/2013
 
This is Eleanor my new Ashford Wild Drum Carder (of course she has a name - all ready and waiting for her when she arrives in the mail)
 
 
and, this is Abigail my Kromski Minstrel spinning wheel (yes, yes, she has a name waiting for her arrival as well... (of course these photos are just the likenesses of my actual babies as neither have arrived on my door step yet so I had to borrow from the Internet until I can start my scrapbook page of my own girls)!
 
 
 
 
singles
 

My Etsy sale continues :

Ashford drop spindle - used once  (not uploaded to shop yet)

All of my Dies (Spellbinder's; Quick Kutz; Tim Holtz;  A few Sizzix (including some alphabet sets) remaining; Memory Box

All of my rubber and clear stamps collection only my Ippity Unity stamps are left - will post most likely this Saturday so keep your eyes out

Big Shot machine

Original Sizzix die cutting machine

Paper punches - Martha Stewart, Fiskars, EK Success, McGill update, a few still available

Distress Ink pads

Quilting fabric not posted yet

Quilting kits (patterns and fabric) update - only one remaining

Card Making supplies

A couple of grab bags of all my ribbon

Scotch Pink Tape runner gun

All of my embossing folders

Cloth doll making supplies, including the most well known doll maker books not posted yet

Cloth art doll patterns not posted yet

Air Brush machine (used once) not posted yet

Pasta machine for clay not posted yet

Clay not posted yet

Ranger Melting pot (never used)

Xyron 2.5" tape machine + a refill not posted yet

Book binding cloth in several colors not posted yet

Embellishments not posted yet- will probably be sold in grab bags

Starter Letterpress Set (brand new) not posted yet

and lots more I haven't even remembered I have yet!!!

If there is something you are interested in here but it's not yet listed in my shop (which a lot is still not ) email me and I can put up a Reserve listing for you.

So. Make your art supply money go a whole lot further with my purging!!! You will be helping a good cause along the way, my being able to pay off my spinning wheel and drum carder, lol as well as you getting a whole lot more value for you art supply dollar!!!

As always, HUGS and thanks for popping by for a visit!
Beth

Comments

Jennifer Shelby said…
Eleanor is bee-youtiful! I'm so excited for you!
Can't wait to see the rest of the uploads to your etsy shop
Looks like you are doing a big makeover for your studio and only keeping the crafts you really love. Good luck selling all your de-stash things - I like that term.
I've been purging my gardening books and donating them to my garden club for door prizes.
Judith
Pam said…
Glad to hear your selling your paper craft stuff, and making room for these two beauties!! Now all you need are some sheep to make your own yarn!! That sounds fun to me!! They're so cute!
Amber said…
I bet your are so excited waiting for your goodies to arrive!!!!
Lou Anne said…
I can't wait to see the beautiful things you and Eleanor create!
Quinn said…
Wow, selling enough to pay for new equipment is excellent! Congrats :)
Carole said…
Hi there sweet friend, you sure have been cleaning house. I love having a "purging" session at my place especially when I have a goal to achieve. I look forward to your creations with your NEW toys! Hugs, Carole xox
Wow such awesome wool! Thanks for the shout out ;)