Grow Your Blog party continues in making friends...

 


Recently I participated in this amazing "Grow Your Blog" party via Vicki over at 2 Bags Full and I can't tell you how happy I am that I did! I have met so many new and lovely friends... it's hard to keep up with them all! (If you are interested the party is still going on, with over 400 participants it has turned into a year long party... why not pop over there and check it out?!!! You won't be sorry you did).

Please forgive me if I haven't been to your blog lately... I have not forgotten you all, HONEST!!! (I have links to all your blogs in my sidebar to keep track!).  If you have been reading my blog you will know that I have been making a huge transition in my art and de-stashing my entire studio! But I digress from the purpose of this post...

Rachel over at the Blue Finch, who also participated in the "Grow Your Blog" party ... are you ready for this... vowed to make each and every one of us that left her a comment and became a new follower a pair of her beautiful handmade earrings!!! Yikes!... that turned out to be a HUGE undertaking... 60+ in total!  I received my lovely earrings late last week and just had to share this lovely act of friendship with all of my readers...


Not only did this wonderful lady send us earrings but the attention to detail in the presentation was flawless as well...
Letter pressed card on a textured cardstock

 
the earrings arrived in the lovely silver box with her logo on the front,
the embossed textured card,
earrings on die cut cardstock again with her logo
AND of course the fabulous earrings... hmmm, how did she know I have a
love affair with crystals?!


 
a little closer shot with the box and the die cut
earring holder

 
and finally, a close-up of the earrings!

 
Thank you so much Rachel!!!
 
You can pop over to Rachel's blog (Blue Finch) to see her post on all of the earrings ready to go out...and why not follow her as well, lots and lots of eye candy and inspiration, or maybe find a pair of earrings that just have to come home with you!
 
As always, hugs and thanks for popping by...
Beth

Comments

Jennifer Shelby said…
what gorgeous earrings! And what a generous blue finch!
CATHY said…
I have another blog friend who received a pair - what a fun fun thing for Rachel to do. Lucky you!
The earrings are gorgeous and nicely presented. Rachel is a kind and generous woman to send a pair of earrings to everyone.
Judith
WOW! She is outstanding!!! That is above and beyond kind and generous!! Love those earrings!!! People are so awesome! I will pop over!
Pam said…
Pretty earrings Beth, and what a sweet gesture to send everyone a pair!!!
111 LaLa Lane said…
So pretty! And I'm sure they will look just as pretty on you!
Terry said…
I received a pair also and I love them. She does beautiful work, and very impressive packaging.
Wow you are a lucky lady, what a lovely gift.

I found you through the blog party, but like you still trailing through everyone, will jump to blue finch now, sounds like a lovely blog
Nancy said…
I know you must feel like a princess when you wear those beautiful earrings...What a generous gesture....

Are you spinning yet?
Nancy Claeys said…
What a nice thing to do! These are gorgeous Beth. Thanks so much for stopping by today. xo
Carole said…
The earrings are lovely Beth and I like you am also grateful to Vicki for the opportunity of making new friends. I look forward to the next one.

So how are you and Abigail getting along *smile* and it does look like she is ready to go. Have fun dear Beth. Carole xox