Huge Studio de-stash Sale

Hi all my bloggy friends! I have to make room for adjustments to my crafty life... my studio is soon going to be filled with things like

 
And...
 

 
and...
 

 
and last but not least
 
 
So...  I am de-stashing my studio of all of my paper arts tools and supplies. This means great savings for you all - everything is priced to sell over in my Etsy shop!!!

Included in my sale :

All of my Dies (Spellbinder's; Quick Kutz; Tim Holtz;  A few Sizzix (including some alphabet sets) remaining; Memory Box

All of my rubber and clear stamps collection only my Ippity Unity stamps are left - will post most likely this Saturday so keep your eyes out

Big Shot machine

Original Sizzix die cutting machine

Paper punches - Martha Stewart, Fiskars, EK Success, McGill update, a few still available

Distress Ink pads

Quilting fabric not posted yet

Quilting kits (patterns and fabric) update - only one remaining

Card Making supplies

A couple of grab bags of all my ribbon

Scotch Pink Tape runner gun

All of my embossing folders

Cloth doll making supplies, including the most well known doll maker books not posted yet

Cloth art doll patterns not posted yet

Air Brush machine (used once) not posted yet

Pasta machine for clay not posted yet

Clay not posted yet

Ranger Melting pot (never used)

Xyron 2.5" tape machine + a refill not posted yet

Book binding cloth in several colors not posted yet

Embellishments not posted yet- will probably be sold in grab bags

Starter Letterpress Set (brand new) not posted yet

and lots more I haven't even remembered I have yet!!!

If there is something you are interested in here but it's not yet listed in my shop (which a lot is still not ) email me and I can put up a Reserve listing for you.

So. Make your art supply money go a whole lot further with my purging!!! You will be helping a good cause along the way, my being able to pay off my spinning wheel and drum carder, lol as well as you getting a whole lot more value for you art supply dollar!!!

As always, HUGS and thanks for popping by for a visit!
Beth

Comments

Nancy said…
Welcome to the wonderful world of spinning.....I think it's one of the most relaxing things I do....and you can count on going from fabric addiction to fiber addiction....And then you might want to get an alpaca or some sheep....just saying....
Nancy said…
I was going back and reading your list of things to sell and I thought most all of them are in my studio....Maybe I should destash as well....You are inspiring me.....

Sounds like both of us have tried just about everything there is to try in the "hand arts"....... Good luck.....
Pam said…
Just bought some of your dies my friend!! I would love to know what stamps you have and your other sizzix/tim holtz dies!!! :)
I would be interested in some of your items... I just sent you a message through the etsy shop ;) Hugs Vicky
Jennifer Shelby said…
what sort of cloth doll making supplies?
Anything suitable for little ones?
Ok so I will be jumping over for sure! How exciting to be getting your spinning wheel! Thanks for letting us know about your sale!!! Have a great week and I hope the snow is clearing!!!