Series of 5

It's been an unusual couple of weeks in my studio... my muse seems to be in overdrive! Not that I mind, it is just unexpected from a muse whom up until recently visited the studio in a sketchy at best manner! We have been painting away playing with colors and imaginary faces and well, thus was born the Series of 5, which I am sharing with you today.

OK, there really were more than 5 but I didn't photograph the first two - being the lazy toad that I can often be I didn't feel like digging the journal that they are housed in out of the pile of books it managed to bury itself in.

Mind you none of my girls have names yet... ideas are quite welcome - I do seem to have the most trouble naming my girls! Tsk, tsk... what's a girl to do? lol!

 




 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
Well, as always - Hugs and thanks for popping by for a visit!
 
Beth
 

Comments

Acorn to Oak said…
Wow! You've had a very productive couple of weeks. Very impressive. They're all so beautiful! I love them all. Are they painted on paper or canvas or ? What type of paint did you use...acrylic or? Wow! Congratulations. They're great!
Christina said…
These are really wonderful- I love how each one has a distinct personality-Are they watercolor and pen? wish my muse was in overdrive- I think mine is away on vacation! :)
Jennifer Shelby said…
Spring always kicks my muse into overdrive as well ;). These five ladies are absolutely gorgeous, you should be very proud of them.
They are fantastic! Absolutely stunning and the colors are out of this world! You gave me a chuckle when you were talking about your muse showing up on overdrive! Outstanding work...you are a talent!
Pam said…
Wow Beth, these are really good!! Thanks for sharing your talent!!
jengd said…
These are great Beth! I'm esp. loving the 2nd one- not sure if it's the Irish look or the fact that she's more interested in doing something else and being somewhere off the canvas rather than being on exhibit but she's definitely my fav.
Lou Anne said…
I'm so glad to see your muse encouraging you to paint again! And with such gorgeous results. Lovely work my friend.
Amber said…
Absolutely beautiful!
So sweetly, wonderfully beautiful! I adore each of these charming ladies, but think that the cute redhead sporting a hat is my very favourite (hmmm, I wonder why? :D). Marvelous work, dear lady, thank you for sharing the results of your muse with us.

♥ Jessica
Nancy Claeys said…
I'm blown away by your talent, Beth. Each lady is more unique than the last. You should have a contest to name them! xo
Carole said…
Love what you've created my sweet friend in particular the brunette, she reminds me of me many years ago *smile* Your muse has definitely kicked in! As always, I love to visit and hope you are having a wonderful day! Big hugs, Carole xox
CATHY said…
so charming - love them!
Nancy said…
Always good when the muse shows up and in your case super good....These are wonderful...I think my favorite is the third one down; the redhead with the hat on....she is really awesome....
Quinn said…
A visit from a Muse is a gift indeed :)