Studio Final De-stash...
What am I going to do with any money I make from my studio de-stash? Aside of course from the wooly variety of new studio supplies...
Just a little dreaming :D
Update to yesterday's post...
A Couple of Listings of just a few things going into the shop:
Silver Smithing Studio: Everything (including some sterling silver) for $1100.00 (cost brand new is well over $3000.00)
- Gesswein Series S k020002 Flex Shaft, motor and foot speed control pedal
- Foredom Flexible handpiece #10 quick release
- Stand for flex shaft
- Pepe 110MM Rolling Mill
- Rotary Double Tumbler with stainless steel shot
- Annealing Pan w/pumice
- fire bricks
- French Jeweler's Saw w/ extra blades
- Sterling Silver round wire, bezel wire, sheets
- Copper sheets
- Sterling Silver solder in various grades, ie, hard, extra hard, medium, soft ...
- flux brushes
- acetylene torch tips sizes 00 and 2
- dapping sets
- pin vise
- liver of sulfur
- charcoal block
- steel - design stamping tools, including one for stamping your work as "sterling"
- ring mandrels (several)
- ring sizing set
- bezel burnisher
- I would include the acetylene tank but it is wicked heavy so you are better off just buying a new one - shipping would be horrific!
- The Penland School of Crafts Book of Jewelry Making
Just a few examples of what I mean when I say beaded jewelry making...
Beaded Jewelry Making tools and supplies: $500.00 this is a great way to get started in beaded jewelry... I've done all the hard work of shopping for just the right things and pulling the studio together for the lucky buyer - this is a steal (honest!) Someone please buy this before I have a chance to change my mind!!!! :D
- Swarovski crystals in 4mm bicone - great for jewelry dangles (1000's and lots of great colors)
- 10mm - 18mm Swarovski Rivolis in gorgeous colors - these will knock your socks off!!!
- Metal cuff bracelet blanks in several sizes
- Leather cuff bracelet blanks
- Jewelers Pliers - flat nosed, round nosed in several sizes, wire cutters in several sizes, wire straightening tool ... etc
- Myuki Japanese seed beads in sizes from 11/0 to 6/0 (most are 11/0) 1000's
- Lampworked glass focal beads purchased from various artists
- Pandora style beads
- Pandora style bracelet blanks
- Nymo thread
- Natural semi-precious stones, fossilized piece etc. to be framed in bezels of sterling silver for pendant style jewelry
- lots of little extras
- Soft flex beading wire
- Art wire in gold and silver
- Beading needles
- Several wonderful beaded jewelry making books
Keep checking back... whew, this takes a lot of energy! :D
For now, I leave you with this thought...
As always, Hugs and thanks for popping by for a visit!