Veggie Garden?

As I ponder the idea of my veggie garden, which by the way doesn't exist at the moment
I submit this idea for thought...

 
 
 
 
 
I love the central veggie garden area and
the surrounding borders being filled in with
gorgeous flowers
 
And that fencing design... OMGosh... courtesy A Nantucket State of Mind. If you have never visited Maggie's blog you should pop over for a wee visit... I don't think you'll be disappointed!!
 
As always Hugs and thanks for popping by for a visit...
 
Beth

Comments

Kathy said…
Flowers are wonderful in the garden. Not only do they make it look pretty but they also deter some bugs and nibblers. Bnous!
The fence gives new meaning to a wattle fence. I like it, very unique. And, the raised veggie plots look nice too.
Judith
LisaS said…
What a beautiful fence!
I like this idea too ... makes the veggie garden prettier from the outside. Some flowers are deterrents to pests likes rabbits too! Wendy
What a beautiful veggie garden! Makes me want one! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle
That is a really lovely idea - how could one not be cheered before they even bent down to pluck out a veggie as soon as they were greeted by a bevy of blooms and such an enchantingly fun fence? I hope your veggie garden is able to come to be, dear Elizabeth, I'm sure you'll make it every bit as delightful (if not more so!) than this one.

♥ Jessica
111 LaLa Lane said…
Hey Beth, I'm drooling again. Love that fence! Thanks for sharing Maggie's blog....I'm headed over there now. Toodles!