It's Just a Red, White and Blue Thing...


[Google images]

 
 [Google images]
[www.marthastewart.com]
Martha's Pretzel Sparklers

Pretzel Sparklers       
Like most sparklers, these are extinguished after a short while -- with several large bites.
 
  • To make two dozen - place 4 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted; remove from heat.
  • Using a pastry brush, coat the upper third of each pretzel rod in chocolate.
  • Cover with sprinkles; stand pretzels upright in a glass.
  • Place in the refrigerator until firm, about 5 minutes.
Voila!
 
 
[Google images]
 
 
[Google images]
A few wooly 4th of July endeavors of course...
 
[Google images]
A Safe and Happy July 4th!!!
 
[Google images]
As always, Hugs and thanks for popping by for a visit!
 
Beth

Comments

Jennifer Shelby said…
fun idea! Enjoy your celebrations!
Kristina said…
Happy 4th to you too. I wanted to let you know I am slowly feeling better too. I'm still working in my garden, but take breaks.
Ooohh, those pretzels are so splendidly fun and festive! I love the salty + sweet combo of dessert pretzels like this - and the fact that forgoing the blue sprinkles are all it would take to make them perfect for Canada Day, too.

Wishing you a thoroughly fantastic 4th of July celebration, dear lady!

♥ Jessica
111 LaLa Lane said…
Love, love the red, white and blue ideas. Hope your 4th has been wonderful. I got in a 12.57 mile bike ride this morning. Speaking of...thanks for popping by for a visit.

Happy Day!
Laurie
CATHY said…
What beautiful photo collages. and a nice view for me since there is no 3th here in asia : ) enjoy your day!
Carolyn ♥ said…
Looks like you had a glorious celebration... what cute ideas! My grand-daughter turned three on the 4th so we spent the day with her. So wonderful to see the world through the eyes of a little one.
Lots of good ideas for next year Elizabeth! Wishing you a great week ahead!
Romeo said…
Hope you had a wonderful 4th!! Guess who gotta outta kitty jail!?! Yep, hired me Dad and he kindly pointed out that if no one saw me do the crime, than there was not enough factual evidence to convict me! He also noted that Raphael threatened to boycott the studio post. Yep, thanks for your support!!!! I am freeeeee!

Your furiend,

Romeo