Saving Saffron Sweeting...

A few weeks ago while on one of my morning bloggy day reading adventures, over my morning cappuccino of course, I ran across a blog that was offering access to a pre-publication chance to read a book called Saving Saffron Sweeting.  I hopped over to Amazon and the Kindle version was being offered for free.  Well, all you have to do is wave that little "free" flag in front of my nose and I am there checking it out, and with this one I am ever so happy that I did! It has turned into one of my favorite books!

Saving Saffron Sweeting is the adventure of a young woman caught in the predicament many women find themselves in during their marriage - taking us on an International trip from the States to across the pond to a small village, Saffron Sweeting, in England.  It is a marvelous story with fabulous character development that draws you into the story from the very first sentence. It is the perfect summer reading and believe me, you won't want to put it down, and will feel sad when you finish it and have to leave all the characters behind.  It's just that kind of story and you will not be disappointed if you take the time to read it.  Although it has now been published it only costs $3.99 to download it to your Kindle... so, I highly recommend you add this one to your summer reading list!

 
 

Comments

Nancy said…
Thank you so much for the suggestion....I am always looking for good summer reading so I am off to Amazon to load my Kindle....
Renee said…
Love a good read so I will check this one out...thanks for the tip!
Your long lost friend,
Renee
gilly said…
Thanks for the recommendation - it was only £2.48 here so it's downloading to my Kindle as we speak!
Have a happy day,
xx
Donna said…
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll add it to my reading list.