The Brooklyn Farm Girl is a great blog I recently found while out in blog-land looking for recipes for healthy snacks that actually tasted like something you would want to snack on and voila! (I love that word... don't you? I wish I could figure out how to make the little accent mark at the end of it).
Anyway, here is one of those recipes, oh, and you should definitely check out this gals blog - she has a lot of nifty recipes that are good for you...
Baked Spinach Chips
1/2 pound Spinach leaves
2 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Place your spinach leaves in a bowl, add oil and massage so all leaves are coated
- Lay the spinach leaves out on the parchment paper so they aren't touching each other (Depending on the size of your cookie sheets, you might have to do a few batches)
- Sprinkle your seasoning on top of the spinach leaves
- Bake for 8-16 minutes - Watch them carefully as they will burn
- Remove from oven when they are crispy
- The bigger the leaves, the more time they will take
- Let spinach chips cool down and then enjoy!