A Little What?

Happy Monday peeps, yeah, I don't know what's gotten into me this morning, silly, silly! Anyway...

Sewing, you know - you use the big white machine that is over there in the corner of your studio possibly - gasp - collecting dust! My Bernina came with one of those hard covers but I really don't care for it.  For years, and I mean years I've thought about making a cute and colorful cover but somehow never get around to it.  Well, this tutorial has most certainly changed my mind - what with charm packs and all you only have to do minimal cutting and measuring... can't get much more easy than that...

[source]
Ros over at Sew Delicious came up with this sew (couldn't resist the pun) easy design even my studio helper Raphael my kitty could do this, almost! :D And don't you love the fresh colors? Why not take a peak and see if you don't agree!  Enjoy!

Comments

Chrissie said…
What a lovely cover! The colours are so happy and pretty...I have a half-made machine cover waiting to be finished - you've inspired me to dig it out of the cupboard! Chrissie x
Pretty neat Beth. I like the squares with the scissors and butterflies.
Judith
Nancy said…
"sitting over in the corner collecting dust' yes that describes my Bernina as well....This is a cute cover and sounds like easy to make...I definitely am going to check this one out.....

Thanks for the suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful week...
shari said…
What a great idea.......now why didn't I think of that. Thanks for sharing! (yes, it's me, shari, how do you like my new space....I'm loving it!
Donna said…
That is so cute! Yes, a lovely handmade cover has been on my to-do list for years and years! I have a 20-year old plastic cover on my Bernina. Shameful, I know! I only use the hard case cover when I am transporting the machine. It is big and ugly, LOL.
Oh my! I love this so much and i really need to make one! Thanks for the link...and the fun! Sweet hugs!