A New Read...

Happy September 1st! How did that happen so fast?  I will never know but here it is! 
Happy Labor Day Weekend to all of my U.S. friends
and happy weekend to everyone else. 

I just popped in to share a yummy online magazine - "Tickle the Imagination"  I found via Chantille-Fleur and it is a lovely one indeed.  It is from Australia but online it is free, yes I said FREE to read online and only $2.00 if you want to download the issues to your IPod or with the ITunes app to your Kindle Fire HD !  The newest issue is the Kid's Issue but you can find the back issues to peruse at your leisure by clicking on "Magazine" in the top menu bar and if you want to download an issue go to Shop on the menu bar. Lot's of cool issues to get lost daydreaming in...


Comments

I quite enjoy the on-line magazines that are being produced and can see this being the trend for the future.
Thanks for sharing Beth, I'll check it out.
Judith
Lisa Gaines said…
Thanks for posting this. Can't wait to go check them out. Happy Labor Day!!
Lisa
Hey Girlfriend! Glad you popped by... I hope you enjoy the magazine. I browsed through it some more today and I came away with a few great crafty ideas :D
Hope you are enjoying Labor Day Weekend...
Hug,
Beth
Thanks for the info! I love a pretty online magazine!I don't know when it got to be September either! I will link up to Pattiserie Tuesday once you post, and included a link on my post. I am off to work so I am not sure what time I will be able to! Happy Tuesday!
How nice! Thanks for sharing! It looks interesting!